In light of the current trend and projected peak time of the COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa, Icon Oncology has concluded that it will not be possible to continue with plans of hosting the Icon 2020 Conference scheduled for October 2020.
The Icon 2020 Conference organising committee & Icon Oncology Board continue to be fully committed to hosting a world-class event and to ensure the success of Icon 2020 Conference; thus a decision was made to postpone the conference to 3 – 5 June 2022.
Icon Oncology decided that this would be in the best interest of all parties involved.
Kindly note the steps are currently being undertaken with regard to registration and planning logistics for the new hosting dates:
- We are in the process of updating the website and all relevant documents. Please visit the updated website from 31 August 2020.
- All registration payments made by 1 November 2020 will be at the current conference rates. Please make use of this payment extension period. After this date, a standard increase of 11% will be applicable for all existing and new delegate registrations.
- The same principle applies to trade payments.
- ALL current registrations and fees paid, will be honoured for Icon 2022.
- Further information and important dates:
- Preliminary programme on website: 28 January 2022
- Deadline for early bird registrations: 25 Feb 2022
Icon Oncology looks forward to welcoming you to the Icon 2022 Conference in Cape Town.