Icon Oncology Careers
Facilities Coordinator Midstream
Description / Purpose of role
The position requires management and coordination of general maintenance and managing associated risk within the Icon Northern Region facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, arranging simple, routine, or reactive maintenance, ensuring timely maintenance support, overseeing contractors, and liaising with staff to ensure repairs and maintenance work is performed to an acceptable standard with administrative functions and record keeping as required.
- Grade 12
- 3 years + experience in facility management, and Finance
- Strong administration skills, including use of Excel
- Good communication skills
- English and one other official language essential
- Attention to detail and timekeeping
- Driver’s licence and own car
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Facility and Service Role:
- Plan and manage required/expected foreseen maintenance, as well as ad-hoc maintenance in-line with approved processes.
- Supervise the provision of infrastructure, telecommunication, or other general services offered or used in facilities with related service providers.
- Ensure efficient well-managed procurement system in place at Icon facilities.
- Actively monitor and report tenant vacancies and liaise with the RBM and other staff a appropriate to address.
- Develop and manage facilities coordination budget for the Northern Region.
- Project coordination:
- Plan and execute projects associated with improving facilities.
- Maintain a list of outstanding matters to resolve and provide a monthly summary outstanding matters to resolve at properties
- Administrative functions:
- Ensure effective record keeping, submission of required budgets, reports, assessments, registers, and plans, in accordance with Icon policies.
- Manage effective administrative processes for quotes, payments, approvals, sign-off on quality of work and other record keeping as related to facility maintenance and/or services.
Closing Date for Applications: 30 May 2023
Interested parties are invited to send their applications via: Careers24 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date of this position.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.