• 3 years National Diploma in Radiation Therapy
• Prescribed minimum in-service clinical hours
• Minimum 1 year fulltime clinical position post training
• Registration in the category Therapy Radiographer with the HPCSA
• Fully Bilingual
• Must be able to treat patients efficiently and effectively with a good understanding of planning principles
• Must be able to treat patients and other staff members with patience and empathy
• Must be able to work in a team
• Ensure adherence to SOP’s and QA processes and procedures
The successful candidate must be able to:
• Rotate between regional units on occasion as required
• Rotate through planning if applicable
• Willing to do occasional shift work
• HDR treatment and 3D planning experience as well as good problem-solving skills in these modalities will be advantageous
This position resides under Dr SJ Fourie and Partners Inc., an entity under which Icon Oncology’s clinical staff are being contractually employed.
Interested parties are invited to send their applications via: Careers24/ email@example.com. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date of this position.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.