Radiation Therapist - Benoni Oncology Unit
- 3 years National Diploma in Radiation Therapy
- Prescribed minimum in-service clinical hours
- Minimum 1 year full-time clinical position post training
- Registration in the category Therapy Radiographer with the HPCSA
- Fully Bilingual
- Must be able to treat patients efficiently and effectively with a good understanding of planning principles
- Must be able to treat patients and other staff members with patience and empathy
- Must be able to work in a team
- Ensure adherence to SOP's and QA processes and procedures
The successful candidate must be able to:
- The successful candidate must be able to:
- Rotate between regional units on occasion as required
- Rotate through planning if applicable
- Willing to do occasional shift work
This position resides under Dr SJ Fourie and Partners Inc., an entity under which Icon Oncology’s clinical staff are being contractually employed.
Interested parties are invited to send their applications via: Careers24/ email@example.com. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date of this position.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14/04/2020
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered
as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.