Clinical & Radiation Oncologist - Morula Oncology Unit, Polokwane
- MBChB Degree or equivalent & current registration with HPCSA
- Completed post graduate training
- Computer literacy with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fully bilingual
The successful candidate must be able to:
- The successful applicant would, among other things, be expected to:
- Be actively involved in the on-going management of oncology patients and function as an integral part of a multidisciplinary oncology team
- Be proficient in all aspects of radiation oncology, including high tech techniques such as IMRT and brachytherapy
- Be proficient in chemotherapy of solid tumour and lymphomas
- Actively manage on-going and new oncology clinical trials. GCP training is not a prerequisite but this would have to be completed after taking office
- The practice is virtually paperless, so computer literacy is a prerequisite
This position resides under Dr SJ Fourie and Partners Inc., an entity under which Icon Oncology’s clinical staff are being contractually employed.
Interested parties are invited to send their applications via: Careers24 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date of this position.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 13/04/2020
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered
as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.